Hungry Caterpillar Lunchbox
Get the kids excited for back to school time this year with this cute little bento-style lunchbox. Nutritious and delicious, it will keep the munchkins happy throughout the day and give them something exciting to show their friends. Get them to help make their own lunches, or surprise them and see what they say when they get back from school.
Recipe by @fooddesignstudio.
Serves: 1 Child
Time: 15 minutes
Caterpillars Face & Feet
- Cucumber (feelers)
- Tomato (face)
- Cheese (eyes)
- Cucumber (feet)
- Venerdi Paleo GF Bread (cut into mini circles or shapes)
- Ceres Organics Peanut Butter
- Cheese (cut into mini flowers)
- Cucumber (cut into mini hearts)
- Red apple
- Simply cut all fruit and vegetables into correct shapes as described in the ingredients section.
- Arrange in the lunchbox in the shape of the caterpillar, placing the caterpillar in one layer of the lunchbox and the rest of the fruit and veg in the other layer.
- Feel free to switch up the types of fruits and veggies used, depending on what your child prefers.