Fruit Nut And Seed Loaf
This Fruit, Nut and Seed Loaf is full of Flannerys Own goodness.
There’s cinnamon, ginger, various nuts and many seeds – we love it!
A huge thanks to Emma from Feeling Nourished for this delicious recipe. If you are looking for foodie inspiration – be sure to give her a follow on Instagram – she inspires us daily.
Our Flannerys Own Organic Figs 1kg are on sale this September!
NOW ONLY $13.99
*Offer valid at Flannerys North Lakes, Taringa & Tugun only.
- 1 ½ cup buckwheat flour
- 1 ½ tsp Flannerys Own Baking Powder
- 1 tsp bicarb soda
- 2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp ground ginger
- Pinch of Flannerys Own Fine Himalayan Salt
- 1 ¾ cup chopped dried fruit (dates, pear, peach, goji berries, raisins, figs & apricot)
- 1 cup Flannerys Own Nuts (pecans & walnuts)
- ¼ cup Flannerys Own Organic Shredded Coconut
- 1/2 cup Flannerys Own Seeds (flax, chia, pepitas & sunflower)
- Plus extra seeds for topping
- 1 medium banana mashed
- 1/4 cup Flannerys Own Organic Olive Oil
- 1 1/4 cup water
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- In a large bowl sift flour, baking powder, bicarb soda, cinnamon, ginger and salt. Mix until combined.
- Add chopped fruit, seeds, nuts & coconut to the bowl.
- Mix the banana, oil and water with the dry ingredients and stir well.
- Line a loaf tin with baking paper.
- Pour the mixture evenly throughout the tin, sprinkle with extra seeds & coconut flakes. Bake for 27-30 minutes or until the top is golden.
- Allow the loaf to sit for 30 minutes then remove from tin, enjoy with chia jam, coconut yoghurt, nut butter or banana (THE OPTIONS ARE ENDLESS)!