Foolproof Seeded Crackers
Love crackers but want to choose your own ingredients? Look no further – these seeded crackers are lifechanging! So simple to make and even better to enjoy with yummy dips, cheeses or your favourite spreads.
Paleo, gluten-free, dairy-free, vegetarian.
1 cup Flannerys Own Organic Sunflower Kernels
½ cup Flannerys Own Organic Linseed Grain
1/3 cup Flannerys Own Organic Green Pepitas (pumpkin seeds)
¼ cup Flannerys Own Organic Sesame Seeds
1 ½ cups Flannerys Own Organic Quinoa Grain
2 tbsp Flannerys Own Chia Seeds
4 tbsp Flannerys Own Organic Psyllium Husks
1 ½ tsp Flannerys Own Himalayan Coarse Salt
1 tbsp Flannerys Own Raw Organic Honey
3 tbsp Flannerys Own Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil, melted
1 ½ cups Water
1. Preheat oven to 175 degrees Celsius.
2. Combine all dry ingredients well in a large bowl.
3. In a small bowl, whisk honey, coconut oil and water. Add this to the dry ingredients, mixing well until the dough becomes thick (add more water if it’s too thick to stir).
4. Place the dough ball in-between two sheets of baking paper on a flat surface and roll into a thin sheet using a rolling pin.
5. Remove the top layer of baking paper and, using a sharp knife, cut into desired shapes. Set aside for at least 3 - 4 hours (or overnight).
6. Keep the dough on the bottom baking paper layer and slide onto a baking tray and bake for 20 minutes. Take the baking tray out, flip the crackers over and bake for another 10 minutes or until golden around the edges.
7. Let cool, and store in an airtight container for up to 3 weeks.
8. Feel free to add a few tablespoons of your own favourite ingredients, including rosemary, dried fruit, coconut chips – whatever you’re in the mood for.