Family Roast Lamb
This roast lamb is the perfect traditional Easter meal to serve family and friends! Enjoy with roasted veggies.
Gluten free, dairy free
Extra virgin olive oil
1 leg of organic lamb (approx. 2kg)
4-5 cloves organic garlic
Himalayan sea salt and pepper
Fresh organic rosemary sprigs
5-6 organic potatoes, peeled and cut into wedges
4 organic carrots, quartered
1 organic red onion, chopped roughly
1. Tip: roast a leg of lamb for 15 minutes per 500g plus 10 minutes extra.
2. Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
3. Drizzle olive oil in a large roasting pan, before placing the lamb in the middle.
4. Slice the lamb legs 4-5 times across the top. Push a garlic clove in each slice, generously sprinkle with sea salt, pepper and fresh rosemary sprigs.
5. Arrange potato wedges, carrots and onion around the lamb.
6. Roast for approximately 1 hour or until lamb is cooked medium (slightly pink). Rest for 10 minutes before serving.