Easter Rocky Road
Vegetarian | Gluten Free
Cook time: 10 minutes
Set time: 4 hours+
We all have fond memories of eating delicious rocky road when we were growing up. Since then, we’ve come a long way at improving the recipes and looking for ways to include healthier options. This is a great recipe to get the kids involved in, or with a watchful eye – let them handle it. There’s lots of elements at play to create the perfect rocky road, with crunchy texture from the pistachios, the creaminess and good fats from the cashew butter, and chewiness of the popcorn and mulberries – not to mention hidden Easter eggs inside!
Have fun coming up with new creations!
Recipe by @the.sunnystudio
- Loving Earth Boobok Chocolate Easter Eggs
- 500g Bulk Milk Chocolate
- 1 block Loving Earth White or Dark chocolate
- 1/2 cup Noya Cashew Butter
- Handful of each of the following:
- Dried Mulberries
- Dehydrated Strawberries
- Puffed Quinoa
- Serious Popcorn Sweet n Salty
- Start by preparing a double boiler to melt the chocolate. Fill a medium saucepan with 1 cup of water, bring to the boil then reduce to a simmer. Place a clean metal bowl over the top of the sauce pan and place the chocolate inside. Continually, stir the chocolate gently until it’s melted.
- Once melted, add the cashew butter and stir through.
- Melt your white or dark chocolate in a mug in the microwave – only 15 seconds at a time and then stir, so it doesn’t burn.
- Line a baking tin and pour the delicious chocolate mixture into the tin.
- Have fun mixing the toppings through the chocolate mixture, including Boobok Chocolate eggs for hidden Easter surprises! Drizzle the melted chocolate over the top and set in the freezer for 4 hours or more.