Dragonfruit Cherry Smoothie Bowl
Serves 1 – 2
Prep time: 10 mins + 5 mins to blend and plate
Gluten Free | Vegan
Smoothie Bowls are one of my favourite easy, quick and delish ways to start my day!
All you need is some frozen fruit and a really good high speed blender and you’re set! This dragon fruit and cherry bowl is super thick, creamy and tastes just like ice cream! Honestly is there anything better than blended tropical fruits, coconut and granola?
- 100g Pink Pitaya chunks (or Amazonia Pitaya Sachet)
- 100g frozen cherries
- 1 large ripe banana
- 1/2 Tbsp OWN Desiccated Coconut
- 1 tsp Maca Powder
- 1 tsp Chia Seeds
- Splash of JT’s Coconut Water
- Edible flowers
- Sliced banana
- 1 Tbsp OWN Desiccated Coconut
- 1 Tbsp Crunchy Peanut Butter
- Fresh cued dragon fruit
- 1/4 cup Freshness Fine Foods Maple & Macadamia Granola
- Add all smoothie bowl ingredients to a high-speed powerful blender and blend for 1-2 minutes, or until thick, creamy and smooth.
- Transfer to your favourite bowl and top with suggested toppings and enjoy!
Recipe by @lalasplate