Crunchy Quinoa Coconut Granola
Home-made granola is super easy to make – organise yourself with a big batch to last you for the week ahead!
If you’re after a gluten free option – you’ll love our edition of buckwheat!
Not a fan, try substituting it with rolled oats.
- 1 1/2 cups Flannerys Certified Organic Buckwheat – soaked
- 2 cups Flannerys Certified Organic Puffed Quinoa or flakes
- 2 TBS Flannerys Certified Organic Chia Seeds
- 3 TBS Cinnamon
- 1 cup Flannerys Certified Organic Coconut Chips/shredded coconut
- 1 cup Flannerys Certified Organic Maple Syrup
- 1 cup Flannerys Certified Organic Hazelnuts, coarsely chopped
- 1 cup Flannerys Raw Almonds, coarsely chopped
- 1 cup Flannerys Certified Organic Walnuts, coarsely chopped
- 1 cup dried fruit (apple, apricots, cranberries, banana etc)
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees and spread buckwheat on a lined tray. Bake for 20 mins
- Combine buckwheat and all ingredients together (except coconut) and make sure everything is well covered in syrup
- Spread onto baking paper and place on a tray in the oven and bake for 30 mins – stir occasionally to make sure it is evenly toasted
- Sprinkle in coconut for the last 5 mins of baking (coconut burns easily!)
Keep in an airtight container and serve with fresh fruit and coconut yoghurt!