Creamy Avo Pesto
Hot in winter and cold in summer – this is great dish all year round.
Gluten free, vegan & absolutely delicious – try our Creamy Avo Pesto with Zucchini Noodles tonight!
- 2 large ripe avocados
- 1 cup fresh basil leaves
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 1/4 cup Flannerys Own Organic Brazil Nuts
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1/2 TSP sea salt
- 1/4 cup Flannerys Own Organic Olive Oil
- 1/4 cup peas
- Salt & pepper to season
- Extra Flannerys Own Organic Olive Oil
- 2 large zucchinis, spiralized
- In a food processor add the avocados, basil, garlic, brazil nuts & lemon juice – process until smooth & creamy. Season with salt and pepper. While the food processor is on low gradually add in the olive oil.
- In a fry pan, over medium heat, add in a drizzle of olive oil and gently fry the zucchini noodles until tender (this shouldn’t take long, around 1-2 minutes).
- Remove from the heat and stir through the pesto.
- Serve with lemon wedges and cracked pepper.