You can use our delicious Cranberry Granola on your breakfast, on top of smoothies or as a snack – yum!
This recipe is full of many Flannerys Own favourites including Flannerys Own Pepitas.
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup Flannerys Own Organic Coconut Oil
- 1/2 cup rice malt syrup
- 1 cup Flannerys Own Cranberries
- 1/4 cup flax seed meal
- 1/2 tsp Flannerys Own Fine Himalayan Salt
- 1/4 cup Flannerys Own Chia Seeds
- 1 cup Flannerys Own Organic Oats
- 1 cups Flannerys Own Raw Almonds, roughly chopped
- 3/4 cup Flannerys Own Coconut Chips
- 1 cup Flannerys Own Macadamias
- 1 cup Flannerys Own Organic Pepitas
- 1 cup Flannerys Own Sunflower Kernels
- 1 cup Flannerys Own Organic Walnuts
- Combine cinnamon, vanilla extract, coconut oil and rice malt syrup in a small bowl, mix until well combined.
- In a large bowl add the remaining ingredients.
- Drizzle the wet mixture over the dry mixture and stir until combined.
- Transfer mixture to a lined oven tray and roast in the oven at 180 degrees for 10 minutes. Remove and stir mixture and bake for a further 10 minutes.
- Keep an eye on it while cooking as, depending on your oven, it may burn.
- Allow to cool before transferring to an airtight container.