Coconut Porridge with Slow Smoked Honey
New winter fave right here! This simple yet deliciously creamy coconut porridge has fast become a favourite of ours. The Slow Smoked Honey really tops off this coconut porridge adding such a wow factor. It could totally be a cafe-worthy brekkie straight off the menu!
Feel free to play around with different flavours by adding cubed apple or vanilla bean to this recipe. It’s a great winter staple recipe.
Recipe by: @fooddesignstudio
Serves: 2 | Time: 15 mins | Dairy Free
- 1 cup Flannery’s OWN Rolled Oats
- 400ml can of coconut milk
- 1 cup water
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon powder
- 2 tablespoons EveryOrganics Slow Smoked Honey
- Flannery’s OWN Bulk Granola
- Flannery’s OWN Coconut Flakes
- Extra EveryOrganics Slow Smoked Honey
- In a small saucepan over a medium temperature, add the porridge ingredients.
- Bring to a simmer and stir consistently for 5-10 minutes or until the oats are cooked.
- Remove from the stovetop and allow to cool and thicken.
- Serve in two small-medium bowls with extra smoked honey. Top with granola and blueberries.