Coconut Choc Orange Date Balls
Our Coconut Choc Orange Date Balls are a great addition to any school lunchbox as they are gluten, dairy, egg and nut free… Oh and did we mention delicious and easy to make?
- 1 cup medjool dates, pitted
- 1/2 cup Flannerys Own Organic Shredded Coconut
- 1/2 cup Flannerys Own Organic Cacao Powder
- Juice and zest of half an orange
- Extra Shredded Coconut to coat the balls
- Add all ingredients to a food processor and process on high until combined (if you have trouble getting the mixture to combine, add a small amount of water until it does).
- Scoop out a tablespoon of the mixture at a time and roll into balls and coat in coconut. Enjoy!