Looking for a school lunch box friendly snack for the kiddies? Try our yummy Coconut Bars that are free from gluten, dairy, egg and nuts, which are also paleo and vegan friendly.
- 2 cup Flannerys Own Shredded Coconut
- 1 cup Flannerys Own Organic Coconut Oil
- 2 TBS Flannerys Own Organic Maple Syrup
- Pinch Flannerys Own Fine Himalayan Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract (orange/peppermint/lemon would also work well)
- In a small saucepan add the coconut, coconut oil, maple syrup and salt. Cook over low heat until the coconut has softened. Remove from the heat and stir in the vanilla.
- Transfer to a blender or food processor and process until smooth and creamy (you can skip this step for a chunkier slice).
- Pour the mixture into a lined slice tin and refrigerate until set.
- Enjoy our Coconut Bars with a fresh juice, herbal tea or coffee.