Cinnamon Toffee Almonds
This is a yummy snack to munch on while watching a movie or as an afternoon sweet treat. It’s also easy to make and has only 4 ingredients.
- 1 cup Flannerys Own Organic Coconut Palm Sugar
- 1/2 TBS ground cinnamon
- 1/4 cup water
- 3 cups Flannerys Own Raw Almonds
- In a fry pan over medium heat combine the coconut sugar with the ground cinnamon and water.
- Once the sugar has dissolved, add the almonds coating in the syrup.
- Continue to stir until the mixture starts to candy and crystallise.
- Transfer to a baking tray lined with paper and allow to cool completely before eating.
- NOTE: do not attempt to taste the sugary syrup as it is cooking – it will be extremely hot and may burn you!