Chocolate Overnight Oats
These are easy to make, super tasty and so nutritious. Packed with vitamins, minerals and plenty of energy, these oats are a great morning or afternoon tea or even an easy breakfast. Nutra Organics Choc Whiz Powder Contains bioavailable Calcium, Iron, Magnesium, Omega 3 DHA, prebiotics and probiotics. This powder is a fun way to top up some vital nutrients for brain and gut function. If using cacao, don’t worry, you will still get plenty from this superfood. Cacao is also stacked with nutrients including magnesium and lots of antioxidants. Also, this recipe is easily made nut-free by not adding peanut butter.
Feel free to use this recipe as a base and get creative. I love to add some chopped Medjool for chunks of sweetness and some sliced banana and strawberries when serving.
Recipe by Laura Scherian of Shez’s Kitchen
Vegan | Wheat Free | Dairy Free
SERVES: 2- 4, depending on the serving size
PREP: 10 minutes
REST TIME: Overnight
- 1 cup OWN oats
- 2 Tbsp. OWN cacao powder or Nutra Organics Choc Whiz Powder
- 2 Tbsp. OWN organic chia seeds
- 2 Tbsp. OWN organics cacao nibs
- 2-4 Tbsp. Absolute Organic maple syrup
- 2 Tbsp. OWN smooth peanut butter (optional)
- 1 cup Oatly milk (any milk will work)
- ½ cup CoYo yoghurt, any flavour
- In a bowl combine all dry ingredients.
- Add milk, syrup and peanut butter (if using), stir until well combined.
- Pour desired servings into containers or jars and refrigerate overnight.
- When ready to serve, top with CoYo yoghurt, add more cacao nibs and peanut butter.