Easter Choc & Peanut Butter Banana Bread
Need to bring a last-minute plate to an Easter Gathering?
The Well & Good Chocolate Banana Bread won’t disappoint. This is
a super easy bake for those who aren’t that confident in the kitchen! Plus it’s a lot of fun to decorate with an easy peanut butter frosting and Loving Earth’s Boobook Chocolate Eggs.
Recipe by: @fooddesignstudio
Serves: 1 standard sized loaf
Prep Time: 5 mins | Bake time: 45 mins
Chocolate Banana Bread
- 1 box Well and Good Chocolate Banana Bread Mix
- 3 medium Honest Eggs Co eggs
- 1 mashed banana
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/2 cup Kunara organic extra virgin coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons boiling water
- 1 box of Loving Earth Boobook Chocolates
Peanut Butter Frosting Ingredients
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, room temperature
- 1/2 cup smooth OWN peanut butter
- 1 1/2 cups icing sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon milk of your choice
- Preheat oven to 175°C and follow instructions on the back of the Well & Good Choc Banana Bread Mix Box.
- Meanwhile, Use an electric beater to whip the butter and peanut butter together until smooth and creamy. Reduce the beater speed to low and slowly beat in the icing sugar, 1/4 cup at a time.
- Add the salt and milk and beat on high. Add 1 tablespoon at a time to thin the frosting out to your liking.
- Ice the banana bread with the peanut butter frosting and decorate with Loving Earth BooBook Chocolate Eggs.