Have you seen our NEW Flannerys Own Savoury Yeast in stores? It is the perfect accompaniment to any vegan dish to add a cheesy flavour – including our Cauliflower Pizzas! These are vegan, gluten free, dairy free & paleo as well – bonus!
1 small cauliflower, steamed until soft
2 TBS Flannerys Own Organic Chia Seeds
3 TBS water
3 TBS Flannerys Own Savoury Yeast
1 TBS Flannerys Own Organic Coconut Flour
1 garlic clove, minced
1 tsp Flannerys Own Fine Himalayan Salt
1/2 tsp dried oregano
1/2 tsp dried parsley
1/2 tsp black black
1. Preheat oven to 200 degrees.
2. In a small bowl add the chia seeds & the water, rest for 15-30 minutes.
3. Using a cheesecloth squeeze all the remaining liquid from the cauliflower before adding it to a blender with the other ingredients. Blend mixture on high until a dough forms.
4. On a lined baking tray spread the dough into 1 large pizza base or 2 small pizza bases.
5. Bake the base for 15 minutes, remove from the oven & top with pizza toppings of choice.
6. Add back to the oven to bake for a further 15 minutes.