Cauliflower Buffalo Bites
Buffalo wings for vegans – yes please.
- 1 cauliflower, cut into small pieces
- 1 cup Flannerys Own Almond Meal
- 3 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1/2 tsp dried oregano
- 1 cup almond milk
- Salt & pepper for seasoning
- 1/2 cup hot chilli sauce
- 1 TBS Flannerys Own Organic Olive Oil
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees.
- In a large bowl add the almond meal, garlic powder, paprika, oregano & almond milk, whisk until combined.
- Coat the cauliflower pieces in the batter.
- Place the cauliflower on a lined baking tray & bake for 20 minutes.
- While the cauliflower is baking mix the hot sauce & olive oil in a bowl.
- Remove the cauliflower from the oven, toss in the sauce and then bake for a further 10 minutes, or until crispy.
- We like to serve ours with cashew cheese as a dipping sauce and a sprinkle of paprika.