Cacao, Coconut & Goji Bliss Balls
2 1/2 tbsps Flannerys Own Cacao Powder
1/4 cup Flannerys Own Goji Berries
1/2 cup Flannerys Own Macadamia Halves
1 cup Flannerys Own Organic Almonds
1 cup Flannerys Own Desiccated Coconut
1 1/2 cup of Medjool dates, pitted
1 tsp vanilla extract
2 tbsps melted Flannerys Own Organic Coconut Oil
pinch of sea salt
Extra desiccated coconut to roll the balls in
1. Combine all ingredients in a food processor and blend until well combined and sticky.
2. Put in the fridge for 15 minutes to firm up.
3. Scoop 1 tablespoon of the mixture and roll into balls, then set on a tray lined with baking paper.
4. Use the remaining coconut to coat the outside of the balls.
5. Refrigerate for 1 hour before enjoying!