Wildly Good Beetroot Falafel Pizzas
Friday night dinner sorted. This delicious vegetarian pizza is fast becoming a favourite in our household, and we’re sure it will be the same in yours as well. Never tried falafel on a pizza before? Trust us. You will love it.
Time: 20 minutes
- Wildly Good Beetroot Falafel bites
- 1/4 cup tomato paste
- 1/4 cup diced red onion
- 1/2 cup diced cherry tomatoes
- Diced or crumbled vegan feta
- Handful fresh rocket or basil
- Himalayan sea salt
- Cracked black pepper
- Plus your favourite Vegan pizza base, or make your own!
- Preheat oven to 200°C. Spread the tomato paste over the pizza base.
- Top with all ingredients + salt and pepper.
- Place in the oven onto a pizza stone or oven tray for 10 – 15 minutes or until cooked to your liking.