Banoffee Overnight Oats
Dairy Free | Wheat Free | Refined Sugar Free | Preservative Free
Prep: 15 minutes
This is a delicious and indulgent spin on basic overnight oats. The flavours of Banoffee Pie have been used to create a scrumptious and nutritious breakfast or snack option with a bit of a kick. Step one can be prepared a couple of days in advance, just leave mixture in the fridge until you are ready to use. Then, just top with yoghurt and the trimmings before heading to work, school or uni!
- ½ cup OWN organic oats (for a Gluten Free option, substitute oats for rice flakes or quinoa flakes)
- 1 Tbsp. OWN organic sultanas
- 1 Tbsp. OWN organic chia seeds
- 1 Tbsp. OWN organic pepitas
- 1 Tbsp. OWN insecticide free almonds, roughly chopped
- 1/2 cup plant based milk (almond, cashew etc.)
- 15ml cold brew coffee or a ½ fresh shot of coffee
- 1 scoop of natural protein (optional)
- 1 banana, sliced
- 1/3 cup of COYO natural yoghurt
- 1 Tbsp. OWN organic coconut chips, toasted
- 2 tsp. OWN organic raw honey
- 1 Tbsp. OWN cashew butter
- In a jar, place oats, sultanas, chia seeds, pepitas, almonds, milk, coffee and protein powder (optional) and shake well. Place in fridge overnight.
- Remove from fridge and layer banana, COYO and coconut chips. Finally, combine honey and cashew butter, then drizzle over the top.
Recipe by @laura_scherian