Prep time: 20 mins
Bake time: 20 mins
Easy and delicious. This autumn vegetable frittata is the perfect lunch as the days get cooler. Packed with seasonal vegetables, it is also a perfect way to sneak in those extra goodies for kids.
- 2 cups chopped Organic sweet potato (1cm cubes)
- 1o organic mushrooms (halved or quartered)
- 1 cup chopped kale
- 1/2 cup spinach
- 2 sprigs of spring onion
- 1/2 cup Peace, Love & Vegetables Beetroot & Herb Kraut
- 8 Organic eggs
- 1 Tbsp garlic
- 1 Tbsp Organic Olive Oil
- Salt & pepper to season
- Sunflower sprouts to garnish
- *optional 1/4 cup feta
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees and line a a baking tray + frittata tin.
- Coat chopped sweet potato with olive oil and cook in the oven for about 15mins or until just soft.
- Whilst sweet potato is cooking, mix all other ingredients in a bowl. Then add the cooked sweet potato.
- Spoon mixture into the frittata tin and cook in the oven for 20mins or until the egg is cooked through.
- Top with sunflower sprouts before serving.
Recipe by @emjoysmith_