Almond Butter Balls
Prep: 15 minutes
Set: 1 hour
Serves: 10 large balls
Vegan, Gluten free, Refined Sugar free
Melrose Almond Butter is gluten free, vegan, GM free & kosher certified. Paired with a handful of other nourishing ingredients this is a simple and quick recipe that will leave you with delicious snacks to enjoy at any time of the day .. without the guilt.
LSA offers a healthy source of fat and benefits our cholesterol & blood sugar levels.
- 1 cup Raw Almonds
- 1 cup LSA Mix
- I cup Shredded Coconut
- 8 Medjool dates
- 1/4 cup Sultanas
- 3 TBS water
- 1 heaped TBS Melrose Almond Butter
- Add almonds, LSA and coconut to a food processor and blend until a flour like consistency occurs. You can process a little less if you prefer a chunkier texture.
- Add remaining ingredients and process until the mixture becomes sticky and is rollable.
- Roll into desired ball sizes (we made 10 large, but you could easily half to make 20 bite sized pieces)
- Place the balls in the freezer or fridge to set
Recipe by Emily Smith