Choc Protein Pancakes
Light & fluffy Choc Protein Pancakes for a healthy start to the day. Add a sprinkle of your favourite nuts and a spoonful of our Peanut Cacao Spread as a delicious topping.
- 4 eggs
- 2 large bananas
- 1/2 cup Flannerys Own Organic Rolled Oats
- 1/2 scoop chocolate protein powder of choice
- 2 TBS Flannerys Own Organic Cacao Powder
- 1/2 tsp vanilla essence or paste
- Flannerys Own Organic Coconut Oil, for cooking
- In a food processor add all the ingredients and blend until smooth.
- In a fry pan over medium heat add a little coconut oil and once melted add around 1/4 cup of the pancake mixture.
- Cook until the mixture starts to bubble and then carefully flip. Fry for a further 2 minutes, remove from the pan and transfer to an oven safe dish to keep warm whilst cooking remaining mixture.
- Add a sprinkle of your favourite nuts and a spoonful of our Peanut Cacao Spread as a delicious topping.