Banana chocolate ice-cream
A delicious guilt free treat!
- 3 frozen organic bananas
- 5 frozen ice cubes of coconut water
- a splash of coconut water – roughly 1/3 cup
- 1 TBS Flannerys Certified Organic Cacao Powder
- 2 medjool dates, pitted and softened
- Start by blending the ice cubes until icy
- The snap off bite sized pieces of the frozen banana and add one at a time to the mixture while the blender/food processor is going – then add the chopped dates
- Add a little coconut water to the mixture to soften and allow the blender/mixer to blend the ingredients into a smooth mixture
- Finally add the Cacao Powder and leave the mixture to churn until soft and creamy
Serve with fresh fruit, chopped nuts, toasted coconut or as is!