Hosting friends in summer is a breeze with this easy guacamole recipe – the perfect companion to Flannery’s Own Corn Chips. With the fresh hint of coriander, lime and sea salt, your friends will be diving in to this delicious guacamole before you can say ’hola’!
- Flannery’s Own Corn Chips
- 2 large ripe avocados
- 2 ripe limes
- 1 bunch fresh coriander, roughly chopped
- Sea Salt
- Halve avocados lengthways, remove seeds and scoop the flesh out of the skins into a medium‑sized bowl.
- Cut the limes in half and squeeze their juice over the avocado, including some pulp.
- Add the chopped coriander (leave some to the side for garnishing), then finally a decent sprinkle of sea salt.
- Use a fork to chop the avocado roughly, mixing in the lime juice, coriander and sea salt, but making sure it stays chunky.
- Sprinkle the extra coriander over the top and, using the corn chips, dive in!