Maca Chocolate Cups
Gluten-free and delightfully chocolatey, enjoy this healthy raw dessert that requires minimal effort.
- ½ cup Flannerys Own Organic Coconut Oil
- 2 tbsp Flannerys Own Organic Maple Syrup
- ½ cup Flannerys Own Organic Cacao Powder
- 2 tbsp Flannerys Own Organic Maca Powder
- 1/4 cup of Flannerys Own Macadamia Halves, chopped
- 1/3 cup Flannerys Own Goji Berries
- Coconut flakes or wholesome seeds to garnish
- Melt the coconut oil and maple syrup in a small saucepan over a low heat. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, combine the cacao, maca, macadamias and goji berries, then whisk in the melted liquid mixture until combined well.
- Pour into chocolate moulds or mini muffin cups until each are 3/4 full.
- Sprinkle coconut flakes or wholesome seeds over the top of each cup, then place in the fridge until firm.