Foolproof Seeded Crackers
Love crackers but want to choose your own ingredients? Look no further – these seeded crackers are lifechanging! So simple to make and even better to enjoy with yummy dips, cheeses or your favourite spreads.
Paleo, gluten-free, dairy-free, vegetarian
- 1 cup Flannerys Own Organic Sunflower Kernels
- ½ cup Flannerys Own Organic Linseed Grain
- 1/3 cup Flannerys Own Organic Green Pepitas (pumpkin seeds)
- ¼ cup Flannerys Own Organic Sesame Seeds
- 1 ½ cups Flannerys Own Organic Quinoa Grain
- 2 tbsp Flannerys Own Chia Seeds
- 4 tbsp Flannerys Own Organic Psyllium Husks
- 1 ½ tsp Flannerys Own Himalayan Coarse Salt
- 1 tbsp Flannerys Own Raw Organic Honey
- 3 tbsp Flannerys Own Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil, melted
- 1 ½ cups Water
Feel free to add a few tablespoons of your own favourite ingredients, including rosemary, dried fruit, coconut chips – whatever you’re in the mood for.
- Preheat oven to 175 degrees Celsius.
- Combine all dry ingredients well in a large bowl.
- In a small bowl, whisk honey, coconut oil and water. Add this to the dry ingredients, mixing well until the dough becomes thick (add more water if it’s too thick to stir).
- Place the dough ball in-between two sheets of baking paper on a flat surface and roll into a thin sheet using a rolling pin.
- Remove the top layer of baking paper and, using a sharp knife, cut into desired shapes. Set aside for at least 3 – 4 hours (or overnight).
- Keep the dough on the bottom baking paper layer and slide onto a baking tray and bake for 20 minutes. Take the baking tray out, flip the crackers over and bake for another 10 minutes or until golden around the edges.
- Let cool, and store in an airtight container for up to 3 weeks.