Cinnamon Almond Donuts
Craving something a little sweet on the healthier scale of things? Try our Cinnamon Almond Donuts…
- 1 cup Flannerys Own Almond Meal
- 3 TBS liquid sweetener of choice
- 2 eggs
- 2 tsp vanilla essence
- 1/4 tsp Flannerys Own Baking Powder
- 1/2 cup Flannerys Own Organic Coconut Sugar
- 3 TBS ground cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 160 degrees.
- Combine all the ingredients in a bowl, except for the cinnamon & coconut sugar.
- Once combined transfer the mixture into a greased donut baking tray (available from most kitchenware stores).
- Bake for 10 – 15 minutes or until golden.
- Transfer to a wire cooling tray and dust with coconut sugar & cinnamon before eating.