Baked Polenta and Cherry Tomato Squares
- Olive oil
- 4 cups vegetable stock (gluten-free)
- Sea salt
- 1 cup Flannerys Own polenta
- Cracked pepper
- 1 punnet cherry tomatoes
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees. Lightly grease a 20cm x 20cm baking tin with olive oil. Line the base and sides with baking paper.
- In a large saucepan, bring the stock and salt to the boil. Reduce to low and gradually add the polenta, whisking until thickened for about 25 minutes.
- Once very thick, stir in some cracked pepper.
- Spread the polenta into the pan, allowing to cool. Top with cherry tomatoes in lines throughout the tray.
- Transfer to the fridge to set for 2-3 hours.
- Once firm, place in the oven for 20-25 minutes.
- Garnish with fresh herbs (basil is great if you have it) and enjoy!