Antioxidant Acai Ice Cream
Cool down on hot days with this heavenly acai ice cream! Vegan and packed with antioxidants, this healthy acai ice cream is a great treat to have stashed away when only ice cream will do.
- 1 cup Flannerys Own Raw Cashews
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
- 2 tbsp Flannerys Own Organic Acai Powder
- 2 bananas, frozen and sliced
- 300g frozen blueberries
- Topping (optional): Flannerys Own Maple Syrup
- Add cashews to a food processor and blitz until finely ground, then add coconut milk and acai powder and continue processing until smooth.
- Add banana slices, a few at a time, blending until mixture is creamy.
- Add frozen blueberries and continue processing until mixed well.
- If the ice cream is too soft, pop it in the freezer until firm but not too solid to scoop.
- Add your favourite toppings, such as Flannerys Own maple syrup, fresh mint leaves or strawberries.