Make your own Activated Cashew Milk
Let us show you how easy and quick it is to make wholesome & delicious raw cashew nut milk at home.
- 1 cup Flannery’s Own Organic Cashews
- Cold water
- Activate cashews by covering with water and soaking for 8 hours in the fridge.
- Drain and rinse cashews until the water runs clear, then add to a blender with 4 cups of fresh water.
- Blend for 2–3 minutes, or until nuts are ground.
- Place a sieve or nut bag over a jug and pour in the mixture, squeezing any excess liquid into the jug.
- Enjoy as fresh milk (will keep for 3–4 days refrigerated) or add a small amount of agave syrup and ground cinnamon for flavour.
- For sweetness add Flannerys Own Maple Syrup
- Leftover cashew pulp can be great on muesli and yoghurt for breakfast!
A great video on how to make Cashew Milk Watch Here